Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Am I still alive?

The answer is yes. When will I post again? I have no idea. Facebook seems to meet the majority of my posting needs, if you can call the narcissistic mumblings of someone on the internet that. I used to create and post things here and just paste a link on Facebook. But there are shortcomings in the kind of feedback I can get here, opposed to the quick and easy 'Like' button.

So I guess it's fair to say almost everyone is a blogger these days. They just blog on Facebook.

PS. To hell with Farhad Manjoo and his anti-two space after a period screed. That's the way most people have been taught. And it is in no way less attractive than one space. For the weight of a space between sentences to be given the same weight as between words makes no sense to me. But does it really matter in the scheme of things? It does not.

No comments: